Need an answer, have a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question 1, Will we get sea sick?
- Question 2, When is the best time for a charter?
- Question 3, Can we take our fish home?
- Question 4, Can we take our fish back to the United States?
- Question 5, What are the limitis for fish caught?
- Question 6, What can we expect for weather aboard the Black Pearl?
- Question 7, What clothing should we wear on a charter?
- Question 8, Are the boats private or shared?
- Question 9, Can we bring food on a charter?
It's very rare that people get sea sick fishing with us. We are always within visual range of the shoreline. If you are prone to motion sickness, its a good idea to take some non-drowsy gravol 30 minutes before you jump onboard.
This is one of the best parts of fishing in Revelstoke, BC, we have 365 days a year of trout fishing. The best fishing is generally November to March.
Yes, you can. Any fish you catch aboard the Black Pearl you can take home. The best option for you is to buy a cooler and have your hotel freeze the fish. Always good to check if your hotel offers this service.
Yes, you can. Sport caught fish, fresh or frozen, can be transported back to the United States without a problem.
Fish retention limits change from year to year but generally the limits are four fish per angler. Regulations and catch limits are updated seasonally, you're guide will know what you can keep.
The weather is usually very nice in the summer months. Spring and fall weather is cooler. We suggest you have a peak at the weather forcast before hand and dress accordingly. The boat is covered and heated, so you'll be comfortable even on cold wet days.
Dress comfortably for the weather, bring a lighter wind and rain proof jacket. A fleece or sweatshirt, long pants and some shoes that can get wet if its raining. In the summer, shorts, sweatshirt and flip flops are just fine. Sunglasses and a hat are always a good idea. There is room onboard for a bag of spare clothes.
All our charters are private, just you and your group onboard with one of our experienced captains.
Yes, you can. You can bring whatever you would like to eat or drink.